How to install additional themes
You can download additional themes from the
Collection section on our website.
The themes are packaged in the single file with the THM file
extension that should be opened and installed automatically with the
Album Creator Configuration Tool
Collection with your favorite web browser;
- Select the theme and click Download button;
- You can either choose to open the theme from the browser or
choose to save it to your hard disk.
- To install the theme saved to the disk either double-click it or
open with the help of the configuration
If the THM file extension is broken and other program starts when you open
the template file you should repair the association performing the following
Repair the THM file extension association:
- Right click on the downloaded file;
- Choose the Open with option in the shortcut menu;
- Select the SetupComp option if present or Choose program if not;
- Browse to the AlbumCreator installation folder (usually "C:\Program
Files\FirmTools\Album Creator\") and select the SetupComp.exe file;
- Click OK to close all open dialogs.
The correct THM association should now be restored. You can double-click
the file to install the template.