FirmTools Album Creator
is the unique software to generate professional looking FLASH and HTML
image galleries. It combines an incredible amount of customization, intuitive interface,
instant sharing (by E-mail or FTP), possibility to enhance your photos, and more.
And on the top of that we give you a great chance to be truly creative — to create
stunning photo albums with an exclusive design.
To compose photo album you can use our
themes or create your own
template. You even don't have to know much about HTML to develop you personal theme.
Just follow our directions given in the
We also give you an opportunity to share your themes with other AlbumCreator users
at Themes Collection.
- Create both FLASH and HTML albums;
- Modify created albums;
- Develop themes yourself, following our instructions
and install them;
- Exchange your
own themes with other AlbumCreator users at our site;
- Download our new themes from
- Get photos directly from your digital camera;
- Add and view photo EXIF information,
- Remove red eyes from your photos using PhotoEnhancer (only Basic and Pro versions);
- Improve images color characteristics with PhotoEnhancer
including red-eye reduction (only
- Print images of the composed album (if FirmTools PhotoPrinter is installed
on your computer);
- Position images in the album in the desired order;
- Add shortcut to created album to Internet Explorer favorites folder;
- Publish result album to WEB so your family and friends can enjoy it.
- JPEG - Joint Photographic Expert Group format, a lossy compression technique
for color images;
- TIF,TIFF – Universal Graphic Format for PC and Mac platforms;
- PSD - Adobe Photoshop (read-only);
- BMP- Windows bit-mapped graphics format;
- GIF - Graphic Interchange Format, a bit-mapped graphics file format used by
World Wide Web;
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics format;
- ICO – Windows Icon file format;
- WMF (read-only), EMF, EMF+ – Windows enhanced metafile formats.
This formats set allows you to generate albums from photos taken on any
digital camera and give a unique design for an album using popular web
graphics formats and add any watermarks using windows vector formats.
- Windows 98, ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP (Recommended), Server 2003 operating
- Pentium or AMD 233 MHz CPU (Recommended: 500MHz or greater);
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher;
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128MB or greater);
- 20 MB hard drive space available.
You need Macromedia Flash player installed to view flash albums and the tutorial.
to download the Macromedia Flash Player for free.