What's new in this release
- Fixed compatibility issues with the Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service
- Fixed compatibility issues with Microsoft Windows XP with the latest system
- Fixed compatibility issues with Norton Internet Security Suite (march
- Detailed generation log added to better track possible errors.
- "What's new" startup dialog box removed.
- Automatic descriptions filling can now be disabled (IPTC and EXIF can be
- Fixed reading unicode image meta data.
- Fixed reading JPEG files with corrupted EXIF data.
- Fixed error with resizing 48-bit RGB images.
EXIF/IPTC support. Now you can:
- add EXIF or IPTC information as image comment or image
- correct colors and rotate photos at "Select images"
step not affecting original image files.
- Direct import of photos from your digital camera;
- New album
controls (font, background file, resize quality);
New operations of graphics processor:
- free rotation;
- resize canvas;
- set border;
- text out
(add text over your photos);
- drop shadow;
- auto levels;
- flip vertical;
- add image over photo.
- Program processing speed dramatically increased;
- New crop features in PhotoEnhancer (aspect ratio preserving).